- M.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, The Ohio State University, 2018
- Bachelor of Technology, Civil Engineering, Manipal University, 2015
Research Interests: Earth and Ecosystem Services in the Water-Energy Nexus; Applications of GIS; Machine Learning
Publications emanating from work in the Energy Sustainability Research Laboratory:
- Rath, A. (2018). “Identifying Refractures and their Contributions to Unconventional Natural Gas Production”. M.S. Thesis. The Ohio State University.
Research and Professional Experience:
2018 – present. GIS Analyst. ESRI.
June – July 2013, Odisha Space Application Centre:
- Designed the catchment treatment plan for the construction of a dam with a catchment area of 72.30 Sq.Km using ArcGIS (Hidsing Irrigation Project) that was adopted by the Govt. of Odisha, India.
December 2013 – January 2014, Hydrochemistry and Groundwater Quality Assessment of the Mahanadi River, Odisha:
- Evaluated the geochemical characterization of groundwater and its suitability for drinking, irrigation and industrial purpose using samples collected from 53 locations.
August 2015 – January 2016 Manipal University:
- Pharmaceuticals in Indian Water Bodies. Determination of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care products in the water bodies of Udupi District.
Other Interests: Painting, writing, fitness, volunteering, hockey.