Welcome to the Bevis Devise, Inc. website! Our company has embarked on a new project to further the Smart City Columbus initiative. We were tasked with the Advanced Energy Vehicle (AEV) project, which is a new transportation system that will convey passengers from Easton and Polaris to Linden, a town that is currently cut off from easily accessible retail shops, such as grocery and clothing retailers.
Our company has divided the work of this project into four divisions. Each one of our four divisions (BJFL) has been tasked with creating a specific part of the AEV system.
- Division B will create an Advanced Energy Vehicle that will transport citizens from Linden to Easton (Track 1).
- Division J will create the returning AEV that will transport citizens from Easton back to Linden (Track 2).
- Division F will create an AEV that will transport citizens from Linden to Polaris (Track 3).
- Division L will create the returning AEV that will transport citizens from Polaris back to Linden (Track 4).
- NOTE: As of 2/21/18, this division has been disbanded by Human Resources.
The four divisions will operate and do work separately, and the progress of their work can be found under their respective links.