Download the Request for Grant Proposals here:
DEADLINE: October 1, 2021
Upload your project proposal and letter of support, here. Please be sure to review the checklist on the RFP (or below) to insure you have included everything.
Proposals must include:
- How do you describe yourself as an arts-based community leader?
- Who do you work with? (ex. Youth, older adults, recent immigrants, folks living with addiction, etc)
- What type of work do you do? (artform, themes, etc)
- How does your work address community needs or dreams?
- How the award will support your growth or development as an arts based community leader? What do you hope to learn or gain by using these funds?
- How will you use the money? (A description and a detailed budget)
- If applicable, what other funds do you have? (grants, etc)
- one (1) letter of support from a colleague, mentor, or employer must be uploaded with the application. These should uploaded as separate PDFs.
- Applicants must submit a CV or Resume with their application.