Poster Sessions – Abstract Submission
Topics: Any topic in East Asian linguistics, synchronic or diachronic, and from any framework or theoretical perspective.
Abstract deadline: Monday, 15 August 2016 at 11:59 PM EDT
Note: The set of instructions below is also available here as a downloadable PDF file.
Abstract Specifications: A suggested format and style for abstract files is as follows.
File: PDF file
Filename: (first author’s)lastname-firstname.pdf
- Font: Times New Roman or Times
- Font size: 12 point for text, 10 point for references/footnotes
- 2 pages maximum (letter-size, single-spaced preferred)
- 1st page – title (centered at top of page) and text (anonymous)
- 2nd page – only examples, tables, figures, and references
File: PDF or Word file
- Title of your presentation
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Affiliation(s) of author(s)
- E-mail address of the contact person
- Telephone number of the contact person
- Category (e.g., phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, pragmatics, L1 acquisition, L2 acquisition (incl. English as L2), sociolinguistics)
- Three to five keywords