IA, PSL, and ACES Late Night Breakfast – 12/4/19 (Social)

On December 4th, 2019 I attended the late-night breakfast hosted by IA, PSL, and ACES. The advisors of these Scholar’s groups made us breakfast at 9:00 pm, knowing that we would be up late studying for our exams. I got to interact with other members of these other Scholar’s group that attended. I met a girl from PSL who was really nice and we are currently friends. Yes, I know we are supposed to be “rivals” but at the end of the day we are all Smith-Steeb residents and we are connected in that way. I think that as an International Affairs Scholar, we are noted for our kindness and how outgoing we are. We now are taking courses together this semester and see each other almost every day.

This event is related to international affairs because as a scholar’s group, we are expected to be approachable and open-minded people. I think this was a perfect event to meet new people and bring awareness to our group. This event helped me become motivated for the exams to come in the following week. Not only did it give me a little break before the storm, but it helped me connect with others for study groups. I think this motivation is what everyone needed to start off their studies. I hope that we can have another similar event this semester!