- Dr. Hayes will be accepting applications for graduate students this fall (2020). You can apply to earn your doctoral degree in the B-BAL either through OSU’s cognitive neuroscience or clinical program.
- Jessica’s NSF proposal recieved an honorable mention! Congratulations Jessica!
- We finally moved into our new lab space! We are now located Lazenby Hall, room 012. Keep an eye out for our upcoming studies so we can show you around!
Our new lab space!
- Dr. Hayes’s course offerings (Spring 2020) are a combined graduate student / honors undergraduate course PSYCH 5089 Cognitive Aging, Neurodegeneration, and Neuroplasticity and Psych4531 Health Psychology.
- Congrats to B-BAL grad student Jessica Stark for submitting her NSF proposal–nice work Jessica!
- Nicole Tacsar has joined the B-BAL as our new undergraduate research assistant! Learn more about her on the People page.
- We’ve just returned from testing at the Ohio Senior Olympics! Thank you everyone who participated! Turnout was great, getting to work with the athletes was even better!
BBAL at the Senior Olympics
- The B-BAL welcomes Jessica Stark as a doctoral student in the clinical psychology program! Welcome Jessica! Learn more about her on the People page.
- Jena Moody and Kate Valerio will be joining the MINDSET lab (a close collaborator of the B-BAL)!
- Our R21 was funded!
- First official B-BAL / MINDSET lab outing at Adriatico’s, featuring two deep dish pizzas, buffalo wings, and discussion of the lab manual, challenges of being a woman in psychology, career planning, and interesting roommates. November 16th, 2018.
Lunch at our favorite pizza place. Pictured left to right: Sam Kalmar, Jena Moody, Emily Green Aitken, Scott Hayes, Jess Horvat, Jasmeet Hayes