Year 1 Review

My first year of college zoomed by, literally. There were frequently many obstacles I was forced to persevere through, transitioning to college life being one of the biggest. At first it was exciting and euphoric, then it was stressful, however, towards the end of the first semester into the beginning of the second I started to gain my footing and get into the groove of things. Unfortunately, just as I was starting to get into a rhythm, the next time I went back to school was to move all my belongings into a storage unit. Little did I know how quickly this year would fly by. This year is definitely something I will reflect back upon and learn from as well. With that being said, I am very excited for next year now that I’ve got a grasp of what college is like. Furthermore, I made many friends this year coming from all over the globe. Transitioning to remote learning was as hard as transitioning to college. It was a lot harder to learn information and communicating was all the more difficult and prolonged.  However, just like all the other obstacles I am forced to persevere through I will do the same with this. I have two more finals coming up and my freshman year will finally be concluded. Ultimately this year was a year of growth and learning, therefore despite the struggles I experienced, it was worth it in the end.