My name is Adam Bailey, and I am a first-year student from Dublin, Ohio.  I am planning on majoring in Marketing and minoring in another undecided business discipline.  I am also part of the International Affairs Scholars program.  As a learner, I would say I am a more hands-on learner who enjoys translating what I learned in the classroom into real life.  I hope to finish my four-year undergraduate program while maintaining solid grades and having two internships under my belt by the time I graduate.  After college, I hope to pursue a career working in consulting or helping strengthen a company’s social media presence.  Whatever path I take, I hope to work for a company that helps and serves others in need and works with a wide variety of different cultures and people.  In High School, I was heavily involved in and helped lead Key Club, which is a large volunteer and service organization.  I was also on my schools’ student council.  In college, I hope to continue to serve and get involved in service organizations. I also want to join an intramural soccer team and continue to stay healthy and active, which can be tough to do in college. In my free time, I love to play sports, hang out with friends, and binge watch the newest Netflix original series.  I know there is still a lot more about me I did not get to share, so if you have any questions feel free to contact me.