Department of Art MFA and Advanced BFA/BA Open Studios Event!
Thursday, March 31st from 5-8pm,
All are welcome – please spread the word! Come see the workspaces, artwork, and research of current art students across disciplines including art & tech, ceramics, sculpture, printmaking, photography, painting & drawing, glass, and video. Both Sherman Studios and Hopkins Hall on The Ohio State University main campus in Columbus, Ohio will be open. A shuttle will be available to transport attendees between studio buildings for the duration of the event. Maps and light refreshments provided.
Parking for visitors outside of OSU:
- Park at Ohio Union Garage: first 20 visitors receive a parking sticker from “Hopkins Welcome Table” to exit garage for free
- Park on West Campus, Carmack Lot: first 20 visitors receive a hang tag from “Sherman Welcome Table” to park for free
- Park at Ohio Union Garage for hourly fee
- Park on West Campus, Carmack Lot and use ParkMobile for $2.50/hour
- Park on West Campus, Carmack Lot using metered spaces (limited number)
*Shuttle between Sherman and Hopkins roughly every 20 minutes
**ADA accessible spaces are available in all garages and most surface lots across campus. Paid hourly parking and the display of a state-issues disability placard are required to use an accessible space. View the SureParc tool to view where ADA parking is located on campus.