Exciting events going on this month with Fuse Factory, our local non-profit organization promoting electronic and digital arts. Check out the workshops (many free for OSU students) and the exhibition Anthropocene, opening Saturday, Nov 19 at the Pearl Conrad Art Gallery in Mansfield, Ohio. 6 – 9pm.
Art and Tech alumnus Doo-Sung Yoo directed the exhibition and brought in Internationally-known artists, Victoria Vesna, Paul Catanese, and Matt Kenyon to jury the show.
Big congrats to all the Art and Tech alumni involved!
· Bill Randall, presenting artwork in the exhibition
· Andrew Frueh, presenting a workshop on 3D printing
· Jessica Ann, presenting a workshop on Electronic Art & Arduino
· Christopher Summers, presenting a workshop on Virtual Reality
· John Cairns, presenting a workshop on Video Projection Mapping
More info: http://thefusefactory.org/2016_ffe/