Homework #11

I think my work in Modules 4 and 5 does fulfill the criteria for the modules. With module 4, the project probably could’ve used a bit more creativity and saturation. The work for the project though works well with a desaturated more non-futuristic dystopian vibe. Moreover, the project makes good use of perspective from the previous modules to showcase point of view as well as depth. In general, I struggled more with coming up with and executing creative ideas, so perhaps I could’ve made more of an effort to step outside my comfort zone. Regarding module 5, I think my use of color for symbolism and to decide where the viewer’s eyes should land is present and intentional. I think one thing I could’ve improved on more is the integration of hand-drawn with pictorial elements and making the piece less minimalistic. Granted, I prefer making more minimalistic works, as seen by my work in modules 4 and 5. Though perhaps increasing the visual intensity of my works may increase audience interest as well.