Eleventh Week at Arsenal

Hi Everyone!

Another week has passed at the training center in London Colney. During this past week has been the usual mowing with the triples, priming, using the Honda push mowers and other work that needs to be done for the week. There is still practices going on in the different teams. The first team has been busy traveling for international games to the Arsenal Ladies getting ready for their upcoming games.

This past week was my last weekend of working overtime. It was a busy weekend from mowing the majority of the pitches along with priming and push mowing the recent pitch that was renovated. Now I can finally sleep in during the weekend instead of waking up early for work.

There is another renovation that will be taking place on another pitch in the upcoming week. Also this coming week I get to do many things from visiting the studio where the Harry Potter movies were filmed to going to the Arsenal Ladies game. It will be a busy week and only less than two weeks until I am done with the internship. Still learning a lot, and the countdown has begun to my journey back home to Ohio in another few weeks.

Until next week, Cheers!