Due to COVID-related reasons, the Senior Fair Board has decided to cancel Steer Tag-In for this Saturday, November 21st. We have come up with the following plan instead:
All steer registrations will now need to be submitted to the Extension office via email or postal mail.
- One registration per steer.
- You can register up to 4 steers.
- Each registered steer needs to have at least one photo sent in with the registration. Picture(s) need to include distinctive markings. Extension will keep the photos.
For Email Submissions:
- Send one registration and accompanying photo(s) together per email. (Ex: 3 steers = 3 emails)
- Send email to Dickerson.firstname.lastname@example.org
For Postal Mail:
- Attach photo(s) to coordinating registration.
- All registrations/photos can be sent together in one envelope to: Belmont County Extension, 101 North Market St., Suite A, St. Clairsville, OH 43950
ALL REGISTRATIONS/PHOTOS MUST BE RECEIVED AT THE EXTENSION OFFICE BY NOVEMBER 30th
Tag Pick Up:
- Tags will be available for pick up at the Extension office December 1st through December 4th
- Pick up will be provided curb-side as we are limiting traffic in the office
- Pick up between 9:00-3:00 or by appointment
- Call the office at (740) 695-1455 upon arrival and we will bring tags out to you
Please call Crystal or Tracey at the Extension office if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for your cooperation in these crazy times!