Belmont County 4-H Still Project Judging is just around the corner!
Please, see the following Still Project Schedule for your judging time.
The schedule can also be accessed on the Belmont.OSU.edu website at:
*Click on schedule to see larger view.
Things to know, before you go!
If you have questions about project requirements, what to wear, or what to expect at Still Project Judging; please check out the Belmont County 4-H Project Handbook before you come! It can be found at the following link:
We will be utilizing the Robinson Stage building located next to the Wise Horticulture Building to conduct registration and participant waiting area. Judging will be conducted in the Wise building. We will utilize the garage doors on these buildings to allow for better ventilation of the areas.
As this is a 4-H event, participants need to follow OSU regulations in response to COVID-19.
Participants and volunteers need to review the outlined expectations for participation in this event.
- Participants must practice physical distancing by maintaining a six-foot distance from other attendees.
- Participants are required to properly wear face masks while in enclosed areas and where social distancing can not be followed.
- Participants are encouraged to bring own snack and drinks to judging.
- Participants who do not feel comfortable attending in person may complete their interview via ZOOM. Please, make sure you complete the ZOOM Interview Request Form.
- Do NOT attend Still Project judging if you have a fever greater than 100, have signs or symptoms of illness, or have had known contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants and volunteers cannot attend Still Project Judging if they or anyone living their household is experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Face masks are required at the following events: individual interviews, skill-a-thon, and other judging events that may accidentally result in less than 6-foot social distancing space.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
If you, or a participant you are working with, have a disability and have questions about accessibility or wish to request accommodations please contact Crystal Antill, 4-H Program Assistant at 740-695-1455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.