Week 7: Blog & Graphic Design

This is my photo for my blog and Graphic Design project. I am an avid country music and a huge Carrie Underwood fan. For this image I edited myself into the photo using the clone tool to get rid of the white space. I also used several different text options for the magazine cover look. I used a country style font along with a color scheme that allowed the image to flow but also pop at the right times. The title has a shadow and color overlay. I also used tinted text boxes that allow the other phrases to be shown. 

9 thoughts on “Week 7: Blog & Graphic Design

1. What specific design elements and techniques did you employ to create the magazine cover look for your photo on your blog and Graphic Design project, and how do you believe these choices contribute to the overall aesthetic and impact of the image? Regards Telkom University

2. The HPE0-V25 Exam Questions assesses an individual’s knowledge and skills in designing HPE Hybrid IT solutions. It covers various topics, including the identification of customer requirements, solution design, and the implementation of Hybrid IT solutions using HPE products and technologies. The exam questions focus on testing the candidate’s understanding of architectural principles, solution components, and the ability to address customer needs effectively within the HPE Hybrid IT landscape.

3. imtoken官网下载 imtoken官网下载 全球领先的区块链钱包,为千万用户提供可信赖的服务,帮助你安全管理比特币, 以太坊, ATOM, EOS, TRX, CKB, BCH, LTC 等资产,并支持币币兑换和 DApp浏览器。

4. ledger-nano-xThe essential companion for every crypto enthusiast. Securely store your digital assets, manage multiple currencies, and simplify your crypto management. Elevate your security standards with Ledger Nano X.

5. Secure your digital assets with ledger-nano-x, the ultimate hardware wallet trusted by millions worldwide. Store, manage, and protect multiple cryptocurrencies with ease. Get yours today and take control of your crypto journey!