Final Strategic Life Plan

Over the course of this semester, I have become much more comfortable with my current life plan. I have a set track and plan on declaring a major in exercise science and going to physical therapy school after graduation. If anything changes, I would probably change my major to psychology and find a job working with children. I know that I want to be in the medical field in some way and I want to work with and help people. I find it very important to maintain my health and wellness while balancing my time with academic, extracurricular, and social commitments. I have always liked to exercise and I know I will continue to use the gyms and fitness classes here to stay active and in shape. I also tend to choose the healthier options in the dining halls when it is possible. I make sure to keep my bodily health in mind because that is beneficial to all other aspects of your health. I budget time in my schedule to work out and go to fitness classes so that it is always a priority and not an option. I also have and plan to continue making extra time in my schedule for extracurricular and social activities because they are equally as important. I very much enjoy having an upperclassman peer mentor as a part of the HSS program because she is an awesome resource for me to turn to when I need advice. I also find it important to utilize faculty office hours so that I can make personal relationships with my professors and ensure deep understanding of the material I am learning. I plan on continuing to use upperclassman and professors as people I can turn to for advice to keep me on the right track for success.

PT symbol

chicago apartment

Pictured above is an apartment in Chicago. One day, I would like to live in Chicago for a few years and then move back home to Cincinnati.

This is a picture of my family and I at my graduation. They are the most important people in my life and I wouldn’t be where I am today without them!