The Ohio Pork Council, The Ohio State University Extension and The Ohio Department of Agriculture are hosting two Certified Livestock Managers Webinars in December. Individuals can obtain 2.0 CLM CE Credits for attending each webinar. Programming for each webinar is as follows:
December 2: 2.0 CE Credits
- Biosecurity Breaches – Andreia Arruda, DVM, OSU Department of Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Livestock Mortality Composting Update – Dr. Steve Moeller, OSU Swine Extension Specialist
- Worker Safety – Dr. Dee Jepsen, OSU Ag Safety and Health Leader
Visit https://bit.ly/CLM-December-2 to register.
December 9 – Nutrient Management Focus Webinar: 2.0 CE Credits
- Side-Dressing Corn with Liquid Manure – Glen Arnold, OSU Field Specialist, Manure Nutrient Management Systems
- Edge of Field Results – Greg LaBarge, OSU Professor, Field Specialist, Agronomic Systems Department of Extension
- Components of a Voluntary Nutrient Management Plan – Kip Studer, Nutrient Management Specialist, Ohio Department of Agriculture
- H2Ohio Program – Terry Mescher, H2Ohio Program Coordinator
Visit https://bit.ly/CLM-December-9 to register.