Do you have a pond management question? Then, join Eugene C. Braig on Tuesdays from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. via Zoom for a virtual pond clinic. Eugene is the Program Director of the School of Environment and Natural Resources’ Extension Aquatic Ecosystems Program. He will be available to answer your question(s) online on an individual basis. There may be a short wait time, depending on the volume of questions for a given week. See below for instructions to access the Zoom meeting.
- Call in using your phone. The number is toll-free, so no worries about being charged for a call.
- Dial 1-646-876-9923
- You will be asked to enter a meeting id number.
- Enter 933 1696 7686
- You will then be connected to the call
- Join via Zoom. Zoom is a free video conference service.
- Join directly by clicking on this link: https://osu.zoom.us/u/acqDpWUzVI
- You can also download the free Zoom app to your phone, tablet, or other device from the app store.
- Once on your device, open the Zoom app and click “Join a Meeting”.
- Enter the meeting ID 933 1696 7686
- You can also enter your name and choose to turn on/off your audio and video.
- Click “Join” and you will be added to the conference!
For more information contact Eugene C. Braig at email@example.com.