As part of the AIEA Thematic Forum: Consistently Engaged: An Exploration of the Intersection of Justice, Equity, Inclusion and Internationalization, below is a select list of reading to augment the forum. Please read and contribute to the discussion below.
- Kezar, A and Fries-Britt, S. (2018) Speaking Truth and Acting with Integrity: Confronting Challenges of Campus Racial Climate. Washington DC., ACE. Open link.
- Inclusive and Innovative Internationalization of Higher Education: Proceedings of the WES-CIHE Summer Institute June 19–21, 2019 Boston College Open link.
- Glass, Godwin & Helms (2021) Toward Greater Inclusion and Success: A New Compact for International Students Open link (Washington DC., ACE. Permission granted from ACE publisher)
- Harvey Charles Darla Deardoff. June 26, 2020. International educators must lead on anti-racist education. Open link.
- Cvetkovska, S, Maykel Verkuyten, and Adelman L. 2020. “Being Tolerated and Minority Well-Being: The Role of Group Identifications.” International Journal of Intercultural Relations 74 (January): 161–173. Open link. 2019.10.010.
- Noelle W Arnold (May 20, 2020) Inclusive Leadership. Open link.
- Diversity Abroad (2018) Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Comprehensive Internationalization in Higher Education. Open link.
- Internationalization at home, the rise of nationalism and its influence on international student mobility as well as on the integration of international students. Open link.
- Gordon, A. J., Bell, K., Davis, G. P., & Donaghue, J. (2021). Collaboration to advance racial equity through education abroad. Berkeley, CA: Diversity Abroad. Open link.
- Mershon Center for International Security Studies, Ohio State (2021). Open link.
To engage in discussion, post comments below.