Module 3

The most useful aspect of this module is the way it directs the idea of Procrastination and ways to prevent it, or at least minimize it. The video 3 Powerful Techniques To Beat Procrastination very helpful advice when it comes to beating procrastination. An idea it proposed was to ask yourself 3 questions, “Where are you?”, “What do you want to do?”, and lastly “How will you feel after doing it?”. If you have a task at hand and you sit down and think these to yourself, it can be very helpful when trying to eliminate your desire to put it off. From experience, there are always assignments I have to do that just seem so awful at the time, so I put it off to protect myself from the pain of completing them. All this does is delay the inevitable pain I feel from doing the assignment mixed with the stress of not having it done, so if you just think to yourself how amazing it will be once you have completed the dreaded assignment, it’ll be much easier to muster up the courage to just do it.

The idea of using google calendar is a great idea and will be something I use in the future. This is a great way to keep yourself on track and eliminate putting off assignments to the last minute. So, if I could offer any advice to younger students it would be to find a way that is beneficial for you and use it to keep yourself focused and on task so you can live a stress-free life.