Web-Enhanced Reading and Study Strategies

This weeks topic was very interesting and held my attention well because I have issues with both of the topics we learned about. I am horrible when it comes to how to study, this has became a difficult thing to admit because I was such a good student in high school and now (given that I never really learned to study) I have a hard time really learning in depth concepts in my courses I’m taking. I think if I knew how to study better, I might enjoy school more because it wouldn’t be as stressful. I enjoyed looking through the different study sites because that kind of stuff can be fun to make for me and I feel like just entering in the information helps you when it comes to memorizing it. Since you’re already learning it when you enter the info into the system, you’re already sneakily introducing yourself to it, therefore helping yourself remember/learn it. I need to try to actively remember what I’m reading about when I am reading it and have limited distractions. I already use Quizlet and I listed it as a suggested site so that others can use it as well. I like the site https://bubbl.us/ because it’s a site I could definitely see myself using both for school and just for life in general.