About Me

My name is Daniel Adamson and I am a first-year student at The Ohio State University, majoring in Psychology. My hometown is Goshen Township, Ohio, which is about 45 minutes from Cincinnati. The environment here at OSU is much different and, ultimately, a positive change from my high school, from which I graduated in a class of 183 people.

In Goshen, I lived with my father, Scott; my mother, Diane; and my sister, Taylor. I also have two dogs, a newfoundland and a mutt, respectively named Amber and Russell.

Here at OSU, I am a member of the ACES scholars group and Backburner Sketch Comedy. My goals while I am here are to gain more knowledge of others’ cultures, as well as my own; to become fluent in another language; to work toward getting into law school; and to develop more professionally and intellectually. My goal for a career is to work as an attorney, focusing either on civil rights issues or on the environment.

Furthermore, I am an avid consumer of cinema, literature, and music. My favorite film is Raging Bull, my favorite book is Philip Roth’s American Pastoral, and my favorite album is The Beatles’ self-titled album (better known as “The White Album”).