Youth planning to show livestock at the 2022 Adams County Jr Fair or Ohio State Fair must complete Assuring Quality Care of Animals training or test out no later than 45 days before the start of exhibition. This year we are offering a virtual Quality Assurance training via Zoom and several opportunities for in-person trainings. Pre-registration is required for Zoom Quality Assurance training. To register visit https://go.osu.edu/QA22. The following opportunities are available:
- Tuesday, April 12, 7 p.m.
- March 9, Fairgrounds, 6:30 p.m.
- March 26, Fairgrounds, 11 a.m.
- April 26, Fairgrounds, 6:30 p.m.
- April 21, Fairgrounds, 6 p.m.
Test Out – Youth ages 12 & Up
- March 29, North Adams HS, 2 p.m.
- March 31, OVCTC, call ahead
- April 5, Peebles HS, 2 p.m.
- April 6, Manchester HS, 2:45 p.m.
- April 11, West Union HS, 2 p.m.
Online YQCA – $12 fee
http://yqca.org – Online YQCA training is once again an option for Adams County youth. There is a $12 fee associated with this online training. YQCA must also be completed a minimum of 45 days prior to the fair to be accepted.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the office at 937-544-2339 or email Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One thought on “Quality Assurance Dates”
Lane Daugherty will be at the QA on March 26th at the Fairgrounds.