The Department of Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership is looking to establish a team of “social media ambassadors” who can share the unique viewpoint of being a student at The Ohio State University.
Undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an ACEL major or minor who are interested in social media, photography, video production, blogging and creativity are invited to apply. We encourage all students to apply to show the diverse perspective of our students.
- Must be a student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program within ACEL*
- Able to effectively communicate our Buckeye pride through various media platforms
- Maintain professional work habits (dependable, team player, responsible)
- Interested in performing social media ambassador duties for fall and spring semester
*Students with an ACEL minor may apply.
- Brainstorm and create content for ACEL social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs and other outlets
- Work closely with ACEL communication professionals to follow university, college and department branding
- Spread ACEL’s message through shares, likes and comments
- Time commitment is approximately 1-2 hours per month
- Communication and social media experience that can be shared with potential employers
- Increase awareness of ACEL majors, courses, student organizations and opportunities
- Share a real-time student perspective of life as an ACEL student
- Exposure to social media brand strategy and new platforms through practice and training
- Complete the survey available at osu.edu/ACELSMAapplication