Virtual Reality Spark Page Presentation: http://spark.adobe.com/page/XH06S2gA9MfHE/
Alyssa Abrams is a first year undergraduate student from Haworth, New Jersey. She is in the Fisher College of Business with an intended major in Finance. Alyssa is in the Media, Marketing and Communication Scholars Program (MMC) and she is interested in learning about Psychology and Fashion and Retail Studies. She hopes to study abroad several times in different parts of the world during her undergraduate career.
Alyssa loves being involved in student organizations and volunteering in the community. She is a Team Captain for Morrill Tower for BuckeyeThon and on the planning committee for the Jewish Business Student Association. Alyssa is also actively involved in the Undergraduate Business Women’s Association and FisherCares. In her free time, she enjoys dancing, doing yoga, and hanging out with friends.
[The Home Page will show a running blog of your recent posts, which are categorized and show on that category’s page. Please delete this post or edit with your own information.]
[ “Year in Review” is where you should reflect on the past year and show how you have evolved as a person and as a student. You may want to focus on your growth in a particular area (as a leader, scholar, researcher, etc.) or you may want to talk about your overall experience over the past year. For more guidance on using your ePortfolio, including questions and prompts that will help you get started, please visit the Honors & Scholars ePortfolio course in Carmen. To get answers to specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Delete these instructions and add your own post.]
[ “G.O.A.L.S.” is a place where students write about how their planned, current, and future activities may fit into the Honors & Scholars G.O.A.L.S.: Global Awareness, Original Inquiry, Academic Enrichment, Leadership Development, and Service Engagement. For more guidance on using your ePortfolio, including questions and prompts that will help you get started, please visit the Honors & Scholars ePortfolio course in Carmen. To get answers to specific questions, please email email@example.com. Delete these instructions and add your own post.
- Global Awareness: Students cultivate and develop their appreciation for diversity and each individual’s unique differences. For example, consider course work, study abroad, involvement in cultural organizations or activities, etc.
- Original Inquiry: Honors & Scholars students understand the research process by engaging in experiences ranging from in-class scholarly endeavors to creative inquiry projects to independent experiences with top researchers across campus and in the global community. For example, consider research, creative productions or performances, advanced course work, etc.
- Academic Enrichment: Honors & Scholars students pursue academic excellence through rigorous curricular experiences beyond the university norm both in and out of the classroom.
- Leadership Development: Honors & Scholars students develop leadership skills that can be demonstrated in the classroom, in the community, in their co-curricular activities, and in their future roles in society.
- Service Engagement: Honors & Scholars students commit to service to the community.]