Columbus To-Do List #2

The picture above was taken at Luck Bros Coffee House in Grandview Heights, Ohio. The picture of me and my iced Bullseye mocha was taken by my friend Rachel who got a cinnamon mocha. She found this great coffee shop online, and we took a short bus ride there and spent the afternoon doing homework. It was definitely nice to have somewhere else to do homework, the service was great, and the coffee tasted good, too. I would recommend it to a friend whether you are just looking for some good coffee and a snack, or if you’re looking for a place to get hours of work done.

The picture below was taken by the Olentangy River trail. This trail is runs right along OSU’s campus. I love to run north along the trail, or stop and watch the sunset. It’s a great way to feel submerged in nature while only venturing a few minutes from campus. If you go at the right time, there is a dog park on the trail that is full of happy dogs. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes some scenery while they’re running, or just for a breath of fresh air.

My favorite experience from this project was my trip to the Columbus Museum of Art. This was my first Columbus to-do list item, but it succeeded my expectations and was just what I needed on that rainy Sunday. Throughout this project I’ve learned that Columbus has a lot to offer. I’m keeping my eyes open for other interesting opportunities in Columbus. I want to continue to explore farther and farther away from OSU’s campus into parts of Columbus I’m less familiar with. I think it would be fun to explore different parks in the city. I truly believe Columbus is one of the most underrated cities. If I were to give advice to someone else doing this project, I would tell them there’s no way you can go wrong. There is so much to do in Columbus and so far everything I have done has been totally worth it, so you will have no trouble.