Badge 7

Fruit Sales

This fundraiser would start in the middle of October and run through the end of November. Students would sell fruit to the community and bring the money back to the ag room where it would be collected and counted by myself and the chapter treasurer. The topĀ  3 sellers from each grade will receive vouchers toward FFA related activities. Whether that be paying for some of the national convention trip or some FFA apparel. Advertising would be done through the chapter website and Facebook pages along with an ad or two in the local newspaper.

Calendar Sales

This fundraiser is something I found during our national convention trip, the Gordon Bernard Company does fundraisers through calendar sales. The students call local and area business’ about buying advertising space on the calendars. The chapter takes all the advertising money in then students go out and sell the calendars for a certain price. This would be the fall as well going hand in hand with the fruit sales. Although that is a lot to take on I believe that if the chapter stays organized it will be a good money maker for the program. Money would be collected by myself and the chapter treasurer.