Thank you for all of your support of the bi-annual Paper Clover fundraising campaign at Tractor Supply. This spring, the campaign reached a major milestone – raising $20M for 4-H’ers since 2010.
As a thank you to Tractor Supply for their longstanding partnership and commitment to 4-H’ers across the country, we’d like to hear directly from YOU, the youth and adult mentors involved in 4-H.
We are asking you to submit a brief video to say thank you to the Tractor Supply associates and share a testimonial about how the funds raised through Tractor Supply create opportunities for young people.
Videos can feature an individual, or a group thank you. We will be compiling the clips into one video to share with Tractor Supply associates ahead of the Fall 2023 Paper Clover campaign.
Video Testimonial Instructions
- Introduce yourself – Name and where you are located.
- Thank you, Tractor Supply, for your support of 4-H and the Paper Clover Campaign!
- We use funds raised through Paper Clover to XXXXXX.
The video should be brief, about 15-30 seconds in length. The main message should be the thank you. And please, be yourself and try to have fun with it! (Try to use a conversational tone vs. reading from a script.)
- No fancy equipment needed. You can film using your phone.
- Keep the phone horizontal while filming. Ideally, use a tripod or rest the phone on a steady surface.
- Make sure you are in a quiet place – limit the background noise as much as possible.
- Try to set the phone up so that it’s approximately at eye-level with you. Ideally, your face and shoulders will fill most of the frame without too much blank space around you.
- Try to make sure you have enough light on your face to be seen clearly. Try to avoid having lights or bright windows behind you as you film—this will create a silhouette effect in the video.
Deadline: August 18, 2023
How to Share your Video: Please email all completed videos to email@example.com