Experience The Outdoors is:
● an educational program in which to learn various outdoor skills.
● designed primarily for women and an opportunity for anyone 14 years of age or older.
● held in a nurturing environment to foster success and develop camaraderie.
● $35 for registration, t-shirt, refreshments and lunch.
● an exciting, informative, fun-filled day! . . . . . . . Rain or shine!
Held at Hervida 4-H Camp 1260 Camp Hervida Road, Waterford, Ohio on Saturday, May 14, 2022
Registration is due by May 6, 2022. Registration forms are available in the office for pickup or can be mailed to you upon request.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzi White at 740-236-6000 or email@example.com
All Day Country Store open! Tickets, available all day.
8:00 am Registration & Light Refreshments
8:15 Welcome & Program Overview
8:30 Group Picture
9:00 Session 1 (over for descriptions)
10:45 Session 2
12:30 pm Lunch
1:30 Session 3
3:15 Session 4
5:00 Country Store Drawing & Evaluation