It’s become an enjoyable and entertaining tradition to feature both a Live and Silent auction of donated items during the annual Legacy Dinner. However for 2022, there will be no silent auction. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these items benefit the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment. The 4-H Endowment Board has been working to line up our live auction items for the 2022 event. Below are the auction items planned for the 2022 live auction. Check back often as auction items are being added to the listing frequently.
- Buckeye Ready Mix is donating ten yards of concrete.
- Once again this year, one winning bidder will receive four (4) 2022 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Tickets, being held on Monday, December 5 in the Thomas and Mack Arena on the campus of UNLV in Las Vegas. These tickets are the generous donation of the Michael Family.
- Again this year Auman Landscape has donated a 6-7 foot tree.
- Back, yet again, by popular demand . . . Lancaster’s oldest independent grocery – Bay Food Market along with Bay Packing have donated half a processed hog, times 2 of them! The winning bidders will fill their freezer with locally grown bacon, ham, pork chops, sausage and more.
- McGuire’s Distinctive Truck and Ruff & Associates have donated a Husqvarna leaf blower and pressure washer.
- OSU football tickets with parking pass has been donated by Buckeye Ready Mix.
Additionally, we are excited to feature a few of our 4-H members who have taken 4-H projects where they have mastered various talents and creativity. Hear their 4-H story as we auction off the following items created BY THEM!
- 4-H member, Kendall Wild, has donated two homemade pies with cinnamon minis!
- 4-H’er Destiny McCray has painted a beautiful art piece representing 4-H.
The auctions as well as dinner will be held in the Ed Sands / Farm Bureau Building on the Fairfield County Fairgrounds. If you have questions about making a donation of an item for the Live Auction, contact 4-H Endowment Board member Steve Eversole.