From time to time the 4-H Endowment Board is asked how Legacy Dinner and Auction locations are chosen. Each year the Board carefully considers volunteers who offer their homes, farms or businesses as a host site. From there the Board attempts to select and announce future host locations at least a year or two in advance. If you’d be interested in hosting the Legacy Dinner and Auction at some point in the future, please complete this interested in hosting form and return it to any of the Board members or to the OSU Extension office.
Since the Dinner and Auction was begun by the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment Board in 2010, these outstanding 4-H supporters have opened their homes and served as hosts:
- 2010: David and Julia Lifer, Lancaster
- 2011: Doug and Debbie Leith, Pleasantville
- 2012: Steve and Patty DeBruin, Millersport
- 2013: Leigh and Toni Miller, Amanda
- 2014: Billy and Michelle Pontius, Amanda
- 2015: Ted and Kathy Poth, Pickerington
- 2016: Doug and Cheryl Majors, Lancaster
- 2017: The Grube Family, Baltimore
- 2018: Miller Farms, Pleasantville
- 2019: The Ed Sands/Farm Bureau Building, Fairfield County Fairgrounds
- 2020: No event
- 2021: No event
- 2022: The Ed Sands/Farm Bureau Building, Fairfield County Fairgrounds
Thanks to everyone for their continued support for the mission of the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment.