On behalf of the 4-H Endowment Board, thank you to all 4-H alumni, parents, and donors who helped make the 2022 4-H Legacy Dinner possible! With over 175 individuals in attendance, we enjoyed fellowship and shared continue support of one of Ohio’s largest 4-H programs in the state. Over $9200 was raised that evening of the even to support the Fairfield County 4-H Endowments.
Were you unable to attend but wish to support the 4-H Endowment Funds? Contact Leslie Cooksey at email@example.com to discuss options. We recognize that this year’s dinner looked a bit different compared to our last dinner in 2019 – feel free to send any feedback for future 4-H fundraising events to Leslie as well and she will share this with the 4-H Endowment Board as they make future decisions.
Thanks again to our live auction donors:
- Buckeye Ready Mix donated ten yards of concrete.
- Four (4) 2022 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Tickets, being held on Monday, December 5 in the Thomas and Mack Arena on the campus of UNLV in Las Vegas. These tickets are the generous donation of the Michael Family.
- Again this year Auman Landscape donated TWO 6-7 foot trees.
- Back, yet again, by popular demand . . . Lancaster’s oldest independent grocery – Bay Food Market along with Bay Packing donated half a processed hog, times 2 of them!
- McGuire’s Distinctive Truck and Ruff & Associates donated a Husqvarna leaf blower and pressure washer.
- OSU football tickets with parking pass has been donated by Buckeye Ready Mix.
Additionally, we were excited to feature a few of our 4-H members who have taken 4-H projects where they have mastered various talents and creativity. Items donated by Fairfield County 4-H members:
- 4-H member, Kendall Wild, donated two homemade pies with cinnamon minis!
- 4-H’er Destiny McCray painted two beautiful art pieces representing 4-H including a bald eagle and a peacock.
Photos from the event have been shared on the Ohio State-Fairfield County 4-H Facebook Page