The Fairfield County 4-H Endowment Dinner might be six week’s away, but the Endowment Board is already busy making plans to be sure the 10th Anniversary Celebration is the best one yet.
The Legacy Dinner and Auction is slated for Thursday, June 13 at the historic Fairfield County Fairgrounds in the Ed Sands/Farm Bureau building. We invite you to mark your calendars now and make plans to attend. This is the only fund-raiser hosted by the 4-H Endowment Committee, which is dedicated to ensuring a bright future for Fairfield County’s 4-H Youth Development program.
Regardless if you can attend the June 13 event, if you would like to assist with our efforts, check out the opportunities to help sponsor the dinner and all that is associated with it posted under the Legacy Dinner event tab linked above.
A special thanks goes out to the folks listed below who have already committed their financial and in-kind support to this year’s Fairfield County 4-H Endowment Legacy Dinner & Auction:
- Krile Communications for designing and printing the Legacy Dinner invites (to be in your mailbox very soon!!)
- Beef entrée sponsors: Majors Farm and The Insurance Advisor Group; Taylor Justice and Justin Bachman
- Pork entrée sponsor: Eversole Builders
- Lamb entrée sponsors: Leigh and Toni Miller, Kris and Denny Doyle Club Lambs
- Water and drink station sponsor: Eversole Angus.
Make plans now to join us on June 13 and enjoy an evening of fellowship, while reliving your 4-H memories so that our youth can continue to make their memories!