Eight years ago the 4-H Legacy Dinner & Auction was begun in an effort to create a formal annual event where local 4-H alumni and supporters could come together for an evening of fun and fellowship benefiting the Fairfield County 4-H Endowment. To conduct such an event each year, it takes the cooperation and support of many different individuals and businesses. One of those groups of supporters are the contributing sponsors that generously donate funding and services that allow for the comfortable evening everyone enjoys when they come together in celebration of 4-H Youth Development.
This year is no different as several have already committed to contributing sponsorships for 2018. Included among those are:
- Eversole Angus; Drink Station sponsor
- Eversole Builders; Pork entree sponsor
- Evolution Ag; charcoal grilled Chicken Thigh sponsor
- Tim and Laura Gold; Ice Cream Station sponsor
- Insurance Advisors Group; Beef entree sponsor
- Krile Communications; formal invitation designer and sponsor
- Doug & Cheryl Majors; Beef entree sponsor
- Maradore Farm, The Kohlers; Cheese appetizer sponsor
- Bill and Sally Sitterly; Lamb entree sponsor
- Friendly Bremen Banking Center; Presentation Stage sponsor
- Kris Doyle, Derek Burns, Leigh & Toni Miller; providers of the lamb
More sponsorship opportunities remain and can be found linked here.
Those who have attended in the past know that no 4-H Legacy evening is complete without the exciting live and silent auctions. You can find the items offered thus far for this year’s auction listed here.
Perhaps most important, tickets for the event are now available. If you’d enjoy celebrating 4-H Youth Development at the 2018 Fairfield County 4-H Legacy Dinner & Auction, simply use this form and order your tickets today!