The Home of Joy Farm and the members of the 4-H Endowment Board are excited to host you at the 2023 4-H Legacy Dinner on Thursday, June 8th. The event will be hosted at Home of Joy Farm in Lancaster, Ohio, starting with a social hour and silent auction at 5 p.m., followed by dinner catered by Cheers Chalet at 6 p.m. The program and live auction will commence at 7 p.m.
The RSVP deadline has been extended through May 31st. Event tickets are $75 per person, and table sponsorships that seat eight people are available for $750. Click here to view 2023 Legacy Dinner Invite and 2023 Response Card.
Auction items are rolling in, you will not want to miss out on your chance to take one or more of these items home:
- Tree donated by Auman Landscape
- Baked goods donated by Confection Goddess, Sherri Johnson
- Assortment of Limelife Skincare & Body Products by Dawn Grube
- Two – 1 lb bags of Fairfield County Homegrown Pecans
- Two homemade baked goods by Debbie Miller
- Gardening Basket by Blue Ribbon Showmen 4-H Club
- Red, white, and blue flag wall hanging/table runner
- Blackberry coffeecakes by Carol Black
- Handmade yard ornaments by Joe Koehler
- 4-H cornhole game by Ruff & Associates CPA’s
- Homemade pies by 4-H member, Kendall Wild
- 1/2 processed hog by Bay Food Market
- 2022 Ohio State Fair Sale of Champions Belt Buckle by Doug Leith, Virgil Strickler, and Angela Krile
- Movie Night Gift Basket by Fox Family Farms
- Farm Table by Schultz Valley Farms by Russell’s Lawn Care
- 4-H Promotional Items by the Fairfield County 4-H Staff
- Handmade crafts by 7C Scents
- Basket of jams, jellies, honey and more by the Amanda Work & Win 4-H Club
- Vet Science/Pet Basket by 2023 Ohio 4-H Achievement Award Winner in Vet Science, Kate Johnson
- Check back for updates to this list at u.osu.edu/4hlegacy
Our program for the evening will feature four Fairfield County 4-H teens who attended the National 4-H Congress as the 2022 Ohio 4-H Achievement Award winner in their project area. We are excited to hear them share about this experience and all the things they have been a part of here in Fairfield County and beyond! Additionally, 2023 Ohio 4-H Achievement Award winners from Fairfield County are working hard to put a themed basket together for the auction.
Interested in donating an item/items to the auction? Please review the 2023 Legacy Donation Form and include this with your donated item.
Interested in being a sponsor for the event? Click here for more information: 2023 Legacy Sponsor Form