Tractor Supply 2023 Fall Clover Campaign

Since 2010, Tractor Supply has partnered with 4‑H to help create Opportunity4All and raise more than $14 million through the Paper Clover campaign. The success of these campaigns has impacted over 81,500 youth by providing them with the tools and resources they need to move forward and reach their full potential.

100 percent of funds raised through the bi-annual Paper Clover campaign directly benefits 4‑H youth. 80 percent of donations given at our Mount Vernon store, directly support 4‑H youth in Knox County.  The remaining 20 percent supports the overall mission and growth of 4‑H at the state level and nationally.


Mark your calendars to support October 4-15!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *