Ohio 4-H Sea Camp pre-registration has launched! Our staff is excited to invite teens to Kelley’s Island during July 14-18 to learn aquatic science, water recreation and safety, and so much more!
About Sea Camp 2023:
- Sea Camp is open to any teen ages 15-17; enrollment in 4-H is not a requirement for registering.
- Campers must be age 15-17 as of July 14 (day one of camp). If an individual is 18+ at the time of camp, please encourage them to complete a camp counselor application by April 15.
- Cost is $400 to members of 4-H. Cost is $450 to teens not enrolled. Thanks to the Ohio 4-H Foundation for grant support for enrolled members!
In addition to camper pre-registration survey found online, we are continuing to accept applications for camp counselors through April 15! Counselors must be 18+ at the time of camp. These applications are found on the Sea Camp website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out the Sea Camp Directors!
- Co-Director: Ashley Hughey, Portage County 4-H Youth Development Educator, Hughey.email@example.com
- Co-Director: Jenny Strickler, Coshocton County 4-H Youth Development Educator, firstname.lastname@example.org