KNOX COUNTY JUNIOR FAIR – KING AND QUEEN
- Any active member of a Knox County Junior Fair organizations, such as 4-H, FFA, FCCLA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and Junior Grange are eligible to compete.
- Preliminary judging will be July 21, 2021 at the 4-H Center.
- Final selection will be Sunday, July 25 at the Midway Stage at 11:30 at the 2021 Knox County Fair.
- The age limit is 16-18 as of January 1, this year.
- Each contestant may not be married, have been married or parented a child.
- The queen is eligible to compete in the Ohio Fairs’ Queen Contest at the Ohio Fair Managers Conference in 2022.
- A $100 gift, provided by the Senior Fair Board, will be given to both the new king and queen. Gifts will be given to the first and second place runners-up.
- Entry applications are available at the Knox County OSU Extension Office, at www.knoxcountyfair.org or from the organization’s advisor.
- Deadline for entry is July 14, 2021.
- Any questions please call the King and Queen coordinator, Bobbi Maleszewski at 740-507-1847
Rule Sheet: Queen & King Rule Sheet
Application: Jr. Fair King & Queen Application