Is your club looking for a new community service project for 2019? If so, please read the rest of this article to learn more about volunteering to help set up for the Quilt Market Day, as a service project. Below are the times and area that they will need assistance.
- Friday, April 12th, 4 – 6 pm – set up tables and chairs
- Saturday, April 13th, 8 – 10 am – Carrying boxes/items for vendors from cars into the school (carts will be available)
- Saturday, April 13th, 10 – 3 pm – working in the kitchen, serving food, any available time during the day
- Saturday, April 13th, 3 – 5 pm – Carrying boxes/items from the school to the car for vendors (carts will be available)
- Saturday, April 13th, 3 -5 pm – tear down tables and chairs
This would be a great opportunity for anyone interested in a service project, sewing or quilting to see different ideas or projects that they may want to do in the future. If you would like more information please contact Lisa Pfouts directly at 740-398-7423.