2020 VIRTUAL OHIO STATE GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL FAIR
Date: October 28, 2020 – Wednesday
Time: 4:30 – 6 p.m.
All Ohio State students are invited to come and learn
- Why you should apply to Ohio State for graduate or professional school?
- What’s involved in applying?
- What undergraduate courses and programs can help you prepare?
- The 2020 Ohio State Graduate and Professional School Fair will be held virtually.
- This event is only open to Ohio State students – no registration required.
- The Fair is an option for Student Success Series credit – students who want credit must register through First Year Experience.
- Admissions representatives from more than 20 Ohio State graduate and professional schools, pre-law and pre-health academic advisors, and the Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success will be available to answer your questions.
- Some programs will have set start times to present their information.
- Program formats and start times are described along with program Zoom links on the “Search by Program” web page.
Click on the “Search by Program” tab at the top of this page for a list of Ohio State graduate and professional schools who will be attending. Each program has a Carmen Zoom link for you to meet with their representative.
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Ann Rottersman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made 10 days prior to the event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.
Hosted by the College of Arts and Sciences Student Council: https://artsandsciences.osu.edu/academics/current-students/get-involved/student-council