We understand farm stress affects the individual farmers and their families, as well as the agribusinesses that serve the farming community. Therefore different resources and programs are available for these two groups of people.
- For the individual feeling pressures of farm life
- For people working and serving the farm community going through stressful times
General Information about COVID-19 and Agriculture
- Knowledge Exchange Covid-19 Hub, CFAES
- How does the Ohio Stay at Home Order pertain to agricultural businesses?
- Factsheet: Questions Regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Farms with Employees
Safety on the Farm During COVID-19
General Meat Supply Chain
- Factsheet: Feeding Strategies to Reduce Pig Growth (National Pork Board)
Farm Management and Policy Updates
The OSU Extension Farm Office team is offering weekly live office hours to update you on current issues affecting the farm economy, register here.