online learning strategies(note-taking)

As for me, a very useful note-taking strategics introduced for me this work is abbreviation because I find it really efficiency when I just take note in class. I have a business course where the professor talk so fast in class so that sometimes I almost missed numerous important point, however, when I use the abbreviation to enhance my note-taking, It makes me comfortable and have more time to think what the professor said. For example, the words “ international business” frequently appear in his lecture, so I use “IB” to substitute it which help me save a lot of time to record more important terminology.

Also, I think the google keep enables me a lot to take a notes. As usual, I use notability to take notes, but after use it the google keep, I think it would be more efficient because I can overview all of my notes and access what the specific notes when I just open it. Moreover, google keep offers me the overview of the notes I took, which benefits me from remembering the important points. Last but the least, google keep has the function of reminding, I can set a specific time or note to let the google keep remind me of what time should I review the notes and what content should I read. For example, I will label each course with a title, so when I start to study, I could check each titles or label to find the specific information I want. Also, I can just review the lines or notes I did in the last reading to do self-check.