Module 6: Searching and Researching

In this week, we learn how to search for information that we need and create a research paper from the class. The most useful thing I learn in this class is how to identify and get a good source. The way to identify a good source is to make sure its reliability, quality, and utility. Reliability means that  And also, I can try Wikipedia to find the source I want in the future. In this lesson, it says that we can first use Wikipedia to know the object we want to learn. And later, we can follow the references below to get more information that we need. What’s more, we can try to use other Wiki resources such as Wiktionary, Wikibooks, Wikiversity and etc. By using these resources, I can nearly get everything about the object I want to research. I recommend that all of the students can try to use Wiki resources to start the research. As the references below can be extended to different aspects such that we can find the point we are interested in and the get our final research questions. If anyone wants to know more about the Wikipedia resources, you can click the link below:

https://osu.instructure.com/courses/57903/pages/lesson-module-6?module_item_id=2650227 (Page 17, 18)

I’m glad to see you guys next week. : )