Module 4: Web-Enhanced Reading and Study Strategies

In this week, our lesson mainly discusses web-enhanced reading and Study Strategies. The most useful thing I learn in this class is to have some good electronic reading habits. During our studies, we cannot avoid reading extra learning materials like articles and news. Now we mainly read these reading materials online. For each class, we need to read a lot of reading materials to be ready for the next class. But how can we make sure we fully understand it? In the lessons, we learn that we need to keep good reading habits even if our reading is gonna transferred from paper into an electronic version. For example, we can change the font of important or confusing information to be bold so that the next we read the articles we will understand the reading more. And also, I think if we draw a diagram and put each part of the reading in it, the structure of the reading will be more clear for us to understand. For example, I always love to make the font size of important information larger or change it to another color such that the next time I read the article, I will understand it more quickly. That is also the suggestion I made to you. It’s actually useful.

https://osu.instructure.com/courses/57903/pages/lesson-module-4?module_item_id=2650189(page 6)

Okay, gonna see your guys next week!!