Welcome to my website! I received my Ph.D. degree (2019) in Mechanical Engineering at The Ohio State University. I was the Fellow of Future Academic Scholars Training (FAST) program. During my doctoral program, I did an internship in the Audio Hardware team at Facebook Reality Labs. I received my B.S. (2013) and M.S. (2016) both in Aerospace Engineering from Northwestern Polytechnical University. As a part of my master program, I visited Technical University of Braunschweig and German Aerospace Center.
My backgrounds are mainly acoustics, vibrations, and structural dynamics. My technical skills are highlighted here
▪ Proficiency in acoustics, vibrations, and mechanics
▪ Strong experiences in analysis, FEM, hands-on prototyping, and experiments
▪ Critical thinking, fast problem-solving, and troubleshooting
▪ Expertise in MATLAB, COMSOL, CATIA, Inkscape, and others
▪ Maturity in technical writing and verbal presentation
▪ High ownership, outstanding teamwork, and self-motivation