The Vegetable Production Systems Laboratory at The Ohio State University-OARDC, Department of Horticulture and Crop Science, has developed this site to provide resources and tools to strengthen vegetable farms and businesses, to aid peers, and to increase product value to end-users and consumers.
The site provides:
- Information on our areas of research: crop environments, microbial bioproducts, product quality, soil balancing, vegetable grafting
- Descriptive photo galleries from these different research areas
- Reports, publications, and presentations based on the outcomes of our research
- Digital tools, including access to online communities, developed to aid stakeholders in decision making and troubleshooting
- Demonstration videos intended to assist growers and others implement improved production and quality methods and practices
Registration for the 2018 Call-in Conversations on Microbial-based Biostimulants is now available. To learn more and sign up, visit our Bugs in a Jug page by clicking here.