The Vegetable Production Systems Laboratory at The Ohio State University-OARDC, Department of Horticulture and Crop Science, has developed this site to provide resources and tools to strengthen vegetable farms and businesses, to aid peers, and to increase product value to end-users and consumers.
The site provides:
- Information on our areas of research: crop environments, microbial bioproducts, product quality, soil balancing, vegetable grafting
- Descriptive photo galleries from these different research areas
- Reports, publications, and presentations based on the outcomes of our research
- Digital tools, including online communities, developed to aid stakeholders in decision making and troubleshooting
- Demonstration videos aimed to assist growers and others in successfully implementing production and quality methods and practices