OSU Student Therapy Clinic FAQ:
1. What is it? The OSU School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (Physical Therapy Division) has partnered with PrimaryOne Health to open a FREE physical therapy clinic. “Physical therapists can help improve or restore the mobility you need to move forward with your life.”- American Physical Therapy Association
2. Who is this for? Any patient that exhibits a physical therapy need but is unable to obtain physical therapy services due to ANY financial challenge.
3. Who are the treating PT’s? This is a student clinic, so our 2nd and 3rd year Doctor of Physical Therapy students will be leading the treatment with direct faculty (licensed PT) supervision.
4. Where is it located? At PrimaryOne Health at 1905 Parsons Ave., Columbus, OH 43207
5. When is the clinic open? Hours are based on student availability. Please call 614-859-1952 for further details
6. Do I need a doctor referral? No- in Ohio we have direct access, which means no physician referral is needed to receive physical therapy services.
7. Do you offer any other services? We also offer occupational therapy services.