The 2018 Green Fair will have many educational recycling opportunities for the public. The first 200 participants to recycle at our recycling station will receive a $3.00 off food coupon that can be used at any of the food vendors during the event!
Recycling will be provided with the help of Sanmandy, Goodwill, eCycle, Medway, Habitat for Humanity, and American Paint Recyclers.
We will accept the following residential materials (Commercial, County, Municipal and Township items will not be accepted):
- Sensitive documents (shredding limited to 2 boxes per participant)
- Fluorescent tubes (3′ or 4′) and CFLs
- Latex and water based paint
- Monitors, Computers (Desktop & Laptop), Printers, Scanners, Hard Drives (External or Internal), Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, Cords & Cables **NO TVs**
- Ink and Toner Cartridges
- Software (Floppy/CD/DVD), Music CDs (Original) and Movie DVDs (Original)
- Lead-acid, rechargeable tool and household batteries
- Unused/expired prescription drugs (no syringes)*
* Acceptable: prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, residential medication samples, medications for pets, vitamins, inhalers, medicated ointments, lotions, liquid medicine. Not Acceptable: hazardous materials, needles, thermometers, IV bags, aerosol cans, hydrogen peroxide, business waste, or bloody infectious waste. NO SYRINGES. Contact Medway Drug Enforcement for more information: (330)262-0363 or email@example.com.