Invitation to be an Exhibitor!
The OSU Wooster Campus will be home to the 8th Scarlet, Gray and Green Fair on Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 11:00am – 4:00pm. This festival celebrates, educates and demonstrates that “Green is for Life!” Free to the public, the fair features exhibits, demonstrations, recycling and food vendors in a fun-filled indoor and outdoor environment.
The 2016 Scarlet, Gray and Green Fair was a signature community event featuring over 50 exhibitors, and 1500 attendees. If you were a past exhibitor, thank you again for your participation. If not, we invite you to join the growing number of companies and organizations demonstrating their commitment to, and support of, a healthier environment and a more sustainable society. As an exhibitor, you can:
- Promote your environmentally friendly company or organization;
- Demonstrate how your company or organization has made the commitment to go green;
- Market and sell your environmental products; and/or
- Create an environmental and educational exhibit to inspire your employees and the public.
The deadline for registration is March 9, 2018. Register early to secure your booth. Space is limited and locations are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Register online at: http://go.osu.edu/SGGFregistration.
Once again, the Green Fair is partnering with the Renewable Energy Workshop! The Workshop will feature presentations and panel discussions by industry and academia experts. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit the Green Fair and engage with leaders in emerging green energy research and industry. For more information on about the Renewable Energy Workshop, contact Fred Michel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional exhibitor information, contact:
- Gwen Zimmerly – (330) 263-3761, email@example.com
- Desiree Lutsch – (330) 287-1296, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne County Sustainable Energy Network
Select here for a printable version of the Invitation to Exhibit: WCSGGF 2018 Exhibitor Invitation