Outreach and Engagement Recognition Awards
On behalf of The Ohio State University, the offices of Outreach and Engagement, International Affairs, Service-Learning, Student Life and Undergraduate Education recognize faculty, staff, students and community partners for outstanding achievement with the University Engagement Recognition Awards program.
Awards are given annually to the top partnerships in the International Engagement, Community Engagement and Service-Learning categories. Awards for staff, students, student groups and community partners are also given annually. More detailed information about the awards for each category can be found here. A total of $17,500 will be awarded across all categories. We wish to recognize outstanding campus achievements in the fields of engagement and service.
The 2018 application/nomination period will run from Jan. 18 – Feb. 28, 2018.
All Ohio State faculty, staff and students are invited to apply.
The deadline to submit an application/nomination is February 28, 2018.
Click on the appropriate link below to submit an application/nomination for the 2018 University Engagement Recognition Awards (links open in new windows, links will be activated as the as the applications become finalized).
- Community Engagement Awards
- International Engagement Awards
- Service-Learning Awards
- Excellence in Community Partnership Award
- Staff Award for Excellence in Community Service Engagement
- Undergraduate Student Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Professional Student Award for Excellence in Community Service
- Student Group Award for Excellence in Community Service Programming